Volume 1 covers stations and service facilities built by Canadian National and predecessors:
* Urban Terminals (Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Hamilton, London, Winnipeg, Vancouver)
* Division Points and Outposts (assorted from Maritime Provinces to Pacific Coast)
* Rural Stations (from Maritime Provinces to B.C.)
* Passenger-engine servicing terminals in Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg
* Also sidebars on CNR Hotels and Trans-Canada Air Lines.
Introduction, CNR Hotels, CNR in the skies, pp. 3-11;
Urban Terminals, pp. 12-49;
Division Points and Outposts, pp. 50-73;
Along the Line (Ontario, Prairies) pp. 74-109;
Behind the Scenes (Turcot, Spadina, Fort Rouge) pp. 110-128.
Morning Sun Books, hardcover with dust jacket, 128 pages, 11 x 8.5 x .5 in., all Color photographs with captions.