This version of the swing motion caboose truck was manufactured from 1935 to the late 1950s. Originally a proprietary product of the Bettendorf Co., in 1942 the manufacturing rights were acquired by Standard Car Truck Co., who then added their trade name “Barber” to this truck’s name. The prototype had 4¼ X 8” axle journals (30 ton capacity), plain bearings and a 5’-6” wheelbase. Over forty railroads used this caboose truck.
Below is a link for the data sheet about this truck.
TMW-105 / TMW-205 Data Sheet