The Belgian Air Service in the First World War is the definitive story of the men, machines, and operations of the valiant Aviation Militaire Belge from its inception until the Armistice.
• Combat chronology of the Belgian Air Service every day of WWI
• Complete lists of victories and casualties
• List of all Belgian airplanes and a section on the Belgian GN series
• Biographies of 375 Belgian aviators, 320 with photographs
• 24 pages of color featuring 81 color profiles of Belgian warplanes
Aeronaut Books, hardcover, 728 pages, and more than 1,000 period photographs.