Join the founder of Morning Sun Books as he relates his 15-year railroading career moving from Erie Lackawanna towerman to Penn Central trainmaster and into the management ranks of government rail agencies. Photo coverage includes E-L, CNJ, PC, Conrail and others.
1. 1968-1972, Agent-Operator, Erie Lackawanna;
2. 1973-1974, Senior Inspector, NJ Dept. of Transportation, Jersey Central;
3. 1974-1976, Assistant Trainmaster, Penn Central;
4. Other New Jersey Railroads;
5. 1978-1979, Regional Manager Operating Rules, Conrail;
6. 1978-1979, Chief, Bureau of Rail Operations, NJ Dept. of Transportation;
7. 1980-1982, Director of Rail Transportation, NJ Transit.
Morning Sun Books, hardcover with dust jacket, 128 pages, 11 x 8.5 x .5 in., all Color photographs with captions.