WASHINGTON Road and Recreation Atlas by Benchmark Maps.
The Evergreen State offers an incredibly wide range of outdoor recreation. Turn to the Washington Road & Recreation Atlas for the latest, most accurate maps and reliable information to make the most of these opportunities. The large-scale Landscape Maps make this atlas perfect for either freeway travel or four-wheeling fun. Includes Game Management Units and public land ownership.
* USA Interstate Highway Map.
* Surrounding states with US Highways and Mileage Chart.
Recreation Guide Details:
* Interstates Highways to Trails with distances between Markers shown.
* Political Boundaries.
* Weather Reporting Stations.
* Rest Areas, Parks, Waysides, Campgrounds and RV Parks.
* Lighthouses, Covered Bridges, Natural Wonder and Scenic Overlook.
* Hiking, Rafting, Fishing, Boating, Wildlife and Bird watching Viewing.
* Rivers, Streams, Intermittent Streams, Lakes and Marsh Areas.
* Various Government Land Ownerships.
* All of the above information in more detail.
* Railroads, Power lines, Tunnels, some abandoned Railroad Grades as 'other trails'.
* Trailheads, Gates, Mines and other details.
Benchmark Maps, softcover, 128 pages, 10.75 x 15.25 x .25 in., color maps.